Wednesday

O.R.S.A. : extracting Core Exiles fun

O. R. S. A. faction is probably the easiest standing in the game to acquire. You drop extractors and wait, then take your product to market or use it to craft valuable equipment. You can also set up factories at some point and make expensive goods for sale. There is, however, a little work involved, namely the gathering of resources and equipment.

I came back to the game just a week ago. It's amazing how quickly you move once you know the game. I've started buying schems for extractors and reached level 17 within days. Building your own equipment is essential for this faction. It's cheaper and makes you completely independent in a very short period of time. Once you finish those NPC missions and the XP well dries up. Crafting and extraction can really build up your level.

My favorite location is in Jaster in the Confed territory, however, Franklyn is a great system to start in as well. Currently, I've found that Jaster makes the most sense. Starbase 101 acts as headquarters where I send all my product before I process it. Some will be sorted to keep for crafting and some will go to San Gallen or the player market. SB101 has a market. (You may have to consider traffic at the PM)SB101 isn't the most well-trafficked, but it is central. It's also a crafting center surrounded by resources. That works for me. Thrace, one jump away, is also teeming with O.R.S.A. locations. Franklyn has some of the same benefits for the beginner.

Happy Shoveling!