Wednesday

The Hauler's Guide to the Universe- Installment 1

Like any other ship's captain, I've struggled with scheduling. The most important thing you can do is set up a route, and, as in any other business, you must know where you're going and what you need to do when you get there. Here's an example:

Multi-tasking is essential. Any given morning, I plan my route around the bulk of my business. That business is in Ghoulshroud and Cranmore where I extract precious resources, sometimes for sale and sometimes for production. When I pick up an Ashar or Wesbec haul, I focus on those systems first because that's where I'm headed this morning first thing. Same thing with Union passengers. Passengers can be profitable, especially if you were headed there anyway. Over the course of a morning's haul you can watch you ship account grow steadily, if you think to look for things to ship.

Happy Hauling!