Friday

A Word From Your Captain

The Eagle Nebula (M16): Peering Into the Pilla...Image by Smithsonian Institution via Flickr


This week I stopped all production in my factories, pulled up my extractors and hit the road. It's my first trip through the Verec Per!

At the moment, we are docked here in Mostony at the HOI annex. This is the beginning of our trip, and I intend to take us down through the Anvil and back up to my headquarters. The Annex here has a plethora of shops for crafters and haulers. Prices at these shops are high, but you pay for convenience. Otherwise, you'll be waiting for the GBM to produce your massive order. It's also somewhat worth it to buy small quantities instead of the 100 GBM requirement.

There only a few ship-board rules. 1. Don't mess with the Ribblez. They bite. 2. Nobody touches the teleportation device but the captain. NOBODY. 3. I determine the tunes. Otherwise, make yourself comfortable. This could be a long, long trip.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]